Today we are introducing Spheroid Script!
Spheroid Script is a cross-platform programming language developed by us.
Spheroid Script has been designed to:
- significantly speed up and reduce the cost of developing XR applications
- enable the developer community to connect to the creation of XR products and the Spheroid Universe ecosystem
Spheroid Script has the following advantages:
- low entry threshold: the language is easy to learn and use
- being an XR-oriented language, it allows implementing XR products with less code, provides the ability to run applications written in it on different platforms: Android, iOS
- it is high-performance and energy-efficient, which is fundamentally important when launched on mobile devices
- provides the ability to instantly make changes to an already published application, which speeds up and simplifies the development and support cycle of applications written on it
- makes possible to run XR products created by independent developers inside an integrated mobile app in the Spheroid Universe ecosystem — XRHub
- allows to reduce the cost of computing resources in the cloud by dynamically allocating them to XR applications as needed
- works both on client and server sides
- includes Spheroid SQL: built-in database query language
Please find the Spheroid Script specifications here:
Spheroid Script Example:
More examples, tutorials and details could be find in the Spheroid Demiurge IDE which will be started soon.